At Sip & Enjoy we have been searching for the finest quality Non Alc Spritz, Vermouth Style.
1. Sunny Arvo - No Aperitivo $20.00
Available Online & In store
Organic. ACO Certified. Made Locally in Melbourne.
Meet Australia's First Non Alcoholic Aperitivo, dynamic, crisp and sophisticated. A vermouth styled aperitivo including Rosella and Clove. Layered with Refreshing Grapefruit, blood Orange and finished with an addictive Bitter Kick.
Available Online & In store
Rich flavours of blood orange and vanilla harmonise with caramel, citrus and cocoa.
Perfect with tonic water and a slice of orange. We are continually working on adding faster delivery options, keep an eye out!
3. Wilfred’s Bittersweet Aperitif $40.00
Available in store
An award-winning premium non-alcoholic spritz, Wilfred’s Bittersweet Aperitif is a delicious blend of rosemary, bitter orange, rhubarb and clove. Incredibly well balanced, citrus notes give way to satisfying herbal bite.
It’s excellent any time or for any occasion.
To enjoy, mix 1 part Wilfred’s with 2 parts Premium Tonic, add ice and garnish with orange.
4. Lyres Italian Spritz $47.99
Available online & in store
The bittersweet flavour of the Italian Spritz is like sunshine itself, bright with flavours typical of its origins. The sweetness from orange is perfectly fused with the complex and astringent flavours of rhubarb, finishing dry and deliciously refreshing.
Available Online & In Store
To highlight the intense citrus and fruity notes and the spicy aftertaste, Crodino must be served in a wine glass with a generous amount of ice. Don’t forget a slice of orange which will round off the perfect aperitivo experience.
Available Online & In store.
Ready to drink Non-Alcoholic Spritz with gin and vermouth inspired tastes with Italian orange, cherry and espresso. Non-alcoholic. Sugar free. Forever tasteful. Now you can have a delicious adult spritz without getting blitzed. This sunny afternoon refresher blends spiced-gin and vermouth tastes with Italian orange, grapefruit, aromatic rosemary, cherry and just a hint of espresso and smoked vanilla. Perfect for saying cheers with mates and goodbye to hangovers.
- Refreshing carbonated taste
- Alcohol, sugar and gluten free
- No artificial additives or flavours
- Naturally sweetened with stevia.
Make sure to ask and challenge the Bar tenders.
- Soda and fresh lime. Proof that simple is still the best.
- Berries in iced water. This summery drink will keep you refreshed and revitalised.
- Kombucha. ...
- Virgin bloody Mary. ...
- Virgin Mojito. ...
- Half soda/half cranberry juice and muddled lime. ...
According to Cancer Vic Council Non Alcoholic Beer is a Good Alternative. See below.
- This can be a good alternative, especially if you are only having one or two, however just be aware that they can sometimes become a gateway to the alcoholic version for non-beer drinkers.