A true Venitian knows that Tiramisu is a dish best served cold.
Gluten Free. Dairy Free.
For this recipe you will need a rectangular baking dish approximately 25cm x 30cm
(refrigerate min of 4hours or overnight. Easier to whisk. With the leftover water, strain it with a strainer)
- Begin by combining the caster sugar to the black coffee whilst hot and stir to dissolve then mix in the Lyres coffee liqueur and Lyres American Malt Spirit. place in a bowl and set aside.
- This will be the liquid used to soak the savoiardi sponge biscuits.
- Place the coconut cream , vanilla and icing sugar in a bowl and whisk until soft peaks forms.
- Dunk the savoiardi biscuits one at a time in the coffee mixture and line the bottom of your baking dish with the biscuits, be sure to cover the entire surface and if necessary, break some of the biscuits to fit in place.
- Next spoon over the coconut cream mixture and smooth over the surface of the soaked biscuits.
- Sift a layer of cocoa over the top of the coconut cream and repeat this process again so that you have 2 layers of soaked biscuit, coconut cream and cocoa.
1 x Lyres Amercian Malt 700mls
1 x Lyres Coffee Originale 700mls
1 x Savoiardi Sponge Biscuit 200g GF
Check out your local boutique stores or in the Gluten Free Isle and the commercial grocery stores.